GFWC CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Types of Club Membership
- Women's Clubs: Any woman
- Junior Clubs: Younger women - who usually meet at night
- Juniorette Clubs: Middle school & high school aged girls
Benefits of Membership
- As a member of this organization you will have the opportunity to work with women on the international, regional, state, district and local levels to serve the needs of your community.
- By joining one of our 46 active clubs in Maryland you become a member of one of the oldest and largest women's volunteer service organizations in the world: The General Federation of Women's Clubs.
- As a member of our Federation, you will enhance your own personal growth by working in one or more of the six Departments or with one or more of our Special Projects. View more information by visiting our Community Service page.
New Club Information
If there is not a club in your area, please consider starting one. We will be happy to supply you with the materials and support you will need.
back to top