Contact : Dottie Bishoff, email@example.com
Regular meetings are held the 2nd Thursday of the month at the Williamsburg Inn,
7:00 p.m. Route 40, Joppa, MD
*More information call Dottie Bishoff at 443-402-1421 (home) or 443-803-3269 (cell)
1) Welcome to our two new members who joined the club in November.
2) Our Home Life chairman and committee have given enough bathroom items to
furnish two bathrooms in the Habitat for Humanity home just completed in
Edgewood. They also gave 16 comforters to Anna's House for their bedrooms.
3) The Education chairman and committee have started their reading program
with the children at Joppatowne Elementary School.
4) Our Public Issues chairman and committee are making ditty bags for
veterans and their families.
5) Our International Outreach chairman gave out UNICEF boxes at Halloween to
6) Our Conservation committee is still collecting Pop-tops from cans for
Ronald McDonald House, blankets, old sheets and towels for the Animal
7) Our Ways and Means chairman and committee are planning our 3rd annual
Tea, so keep an eye out for the date, it will be sometime in May 2011.